Sunday, December 7, 2008

What Warner is thankful for

I pulled this out of Warner's backpack yesterday as I was trying to clean up the kids' cubbies in the mudroom. It struck me as funny especially because Warner is a funny kid! He makes the best naturally animated faces ever...so much expression in one little face.


It says, "I am thankful for....my Friends and House and the world"

I asked Warner why he was thankful for the world and he said, "because I like it." I also asked him why he drew the three anchors on the boat and he said that he wanted them to stop. Good job helping out the Pilgrims Warner!

6 comments:

Johnsonsblog said...

That is so cute. I like the picture.

gonzalesnine said...

Dianna I am glad I found your blog you kids are so cute. How times flies.

Cami said...

So cute. I love that kid! :) Thanks for a fun day yesterday! We loved having you over. Next time let's play some games... and of course sing some more Christmas carols.

Christi Williams said...

Okay, we are waiting for an update my wild and crazy friend. LOL
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you. :-)
Love ya tons!

Tiffany said...

I decided to go private because of something that happened to my sister. If you who want an invitation please give me your email address. Sorry for the inconvenience but I'll feel much better.

Hawkes Family said...

Hey Kevin, me and my BFF decided its time to update K !!! Thanks